ZEISS CP.3 COMPACT PRIMES (6 X LENSES) T2.1 PL
Rental ID: ZEISS_COMPACT_PRIME_CP3_CP.3_LENS_HIRE
- £250 per day
Now in stock, the exciting new Zeiss CP.3 Compact Primes from Panny Hire.
The predecessor to the CP.3 was the CP.2 prime lenses from Zeiss, which were the most successful and best sold cinema prime lenses in the world with over 30,000 sets sold, so the new CP3 prime lenses have rather large shoes to fill.
That said, the original CP.2 lenses also had some features that we less desirable; such as size, weight, stiff focus and non-consistent T-stops throughout the range of lenses, we’re pleased to say that those annoyances have been removed on the new CP.3’s.
The Zeiss CP3’s prime lenses are now smaller, lighter, have smoother/easier focus throw (based on the Master Prime focus mechanical design) and more consistent T-Stop throughout the lens range (excluding the wide angle 15mm and 18mm lenses).
Included in our set of 6 x CP’3 prime lenses for hire are the following focal lengths:
- 18mm Cp.3 T2.9 (Full Frame) – 95mm Front Diameter
- 25mm CP.3 T2.1 (Full Frame) – 95mm Front Diameter
- 35mm CP.3 T2.1 (Full Frame) – 95mm Front Diameter
- 50mm CP.3 T2.1 (Full Frame) – 95mm Front Diameter
- 85mm CP.3 T2.1 (Full Frame) – 95mm Front Diameter
- 100mm CP.3 T2.1 (Full Frame) – 95mm Front Diameter
The Zeiss Compact Prime CP’3’s are now also full frame (FF), so will cover any full frame sensor like Sony A7SII or Canon 5D/1D, or larger than Super35 sensors like RED EPIC Dragon 6K.
Watch this amazing Zeiss CP.3 Showcase Film shot on Zeiss CP.3 prime lenses and a RED EPIC Dragon 6K camera in Wales, U.K by our friends Ember Films in Norfolk.
Zeiss CP.3 CP3 Compact Prime Lens hire in Birmingham, London, Manchester, Bristol and UK nationwide
- Covers Full-Frame Format
- PL Mount
- T2.1 to T22 Aperture Range
- Geared Focus and Iris Control Rings
- Clickless Iris Ring
- 14-Blade Iris
- Classic Zeiss Image Rendering
- Improved Ergonomics Over Last-Gen CP.2
- New Lens Coatings for Enhanced Contrast
- Lens Scale Marked in Feet