TIFFEN 77mm NEUTRAL DENSITY IR/ND FILTER KIT (4 X)
Rental ID: TIFFEN_77mm_NEUTRAL_DENSITY_IR/ND_FILTER_KIT
- £20 per day
Our Tiffen 77mm Infrared Neutral Density Filter Kit is a 4 x filter kit designed to fit onto any 77mm thread lenses, like our Zeiss Cine-Mod prime lenses.
If you are shooting with a camera that does not have built-in ND filters then using external filters is a must, these filters provide an alternative to a bulky matte box and larger 4×4 or 4×5.6 conventional filters. Now you can shoot outside in the blazing sun and be stress and worry free, you can get the exposure and depth of field you desire, any time. These filters are small and compact enough to fit in your pocket, no need for rigs, rails or a matte box.
Choose these filters when shooting with RED ONE MX, RED EPIC, RED Scarlet, Blackmagic, Sony FS100 or Canon 5D and DSLR cameras.
These filters also provide an additional benefit of filtering the Infrared IR light spectrum, this helps to minimise any unwanted colour shift or colour cast that you would normally get when using conventional ND filters.
There is a big difference between ND filters and IR/ND filters, these are the premium IR/ND filters. Tiffen arguably make the very best filters available, made with the highest quality Water White Glass.
This Tiffen filter kit contains 1-stop (0.3), 2-stop (0.6), 3-stop (0.9) and 4-stop (1.2) filters, four in total.
We also supply the Tiffen 77mm Variable Fader Neutral Density filter.
IRND Filter Kit hire in Birmingham, London, Manchester, Bristol and UK nationwide
FILTERS INCLUDED & KEY FEATURES
- ND.3 (exposure adjustment = 1 stop)
- ND.6 (exposure adjustment = 2 stops)
- ND.9 (exposure adjustment = 3 stops)
- ND1.2 (exposure adjustment = 4 stops)
- Use for Film, Digital, Video/Cine, Cinema
- High Quality Water White Glass
- Black Aluminum Filter Ring
- Perfect for RED EPIC, RED ONE MX, Blackmagic, FS100 cameras
- Eliminates Infrared Bleed Above 700nm
- Allows Use of Higher Density ND Filters
- Use for Action, Nature – Fast Objects
- Can Blur Your Subject w/No Color Shift
- Allows High Speed Film in Bright Light