Rental ID: SONY_HVR_Z5_HIRE
- £60 per day
The Sony HVR-Z5E with wide-angle 29.5mm (equivalent to 35mm)
G-Lens technology delivering excellent field of view results.
Equipped with ExmorTM technology which results in excellent low-light sensitivity.
The Sony HVR-Z5 replaces the HVR-Z1, it uses 3 x 1/3″ ClearVid Exmor CMOS sensors as used in the Sony Z7. It’s been updated from the Z1 design but still has the ‘feel’ of the Z1. The Z1 was one of the backbone cameras used by Indie filmmakers.
The camera can record to regular Mini-DV tapes or to compact flash cards with the optional HVR-MRC1K recorder (available from Panny Hire).
The Sony HVR-Z5E can also be found as (HVRZ5E, HVR Z5E, HRV-Z5E, HVR-Z5, HDV Camcorder, HDV Broadcast).
Sony Z5 camera hire in Birmingham, London, Manchester, Bristol and UK nationwide
- 1/3″-type 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor to realise sharper images with higher resolution and less noise even when shooting in very low light.
- Six-blade iris diaphragm is nearly circular, enabling the creation of extremely beautiful background blur.
- Switchable Recording and Playback – HDV1080i/DVCAM/DV
- Two types of progressive shooting modes. – 25p HDV Native Progressive Recording Mode and 25p Progressive Scan Mode
- 29.5mm wide-angle “G Lens” (equivalent to 35mm film).
- Advanced 10-group, 15-element lens structure also includes compound aspheric lenses for images that are crisp and clear even when shooting movies at high zoom ratios
- 20x optical zoom also enables shooting over a wide zoom range.
- Built-in Down-converter for SD Production.
- Two XLR audio input channels for professional microphones or connecting to an external-line audio source
- 3.2-inch type XtraFine LCD
- 0.45 inch type XtraFine EVF
- HDMI output connector – Uncompressed digital HD video and audio signals are output from the HDMI connector. During shooting, a pre-compressed 1920x1080i/4:2:2 signal is output from the HDMI connector.