Rental ID: SONY_PMW-300_HIRE
- £120 per day
Sony’s new arrival the PMW-300 has arrived, it’s the big brother to the very successful PMW-200 and has several new features: a 14x optical zoom lens that is detachable, allowing for the use of broadcast 2/3″ lenses and Canon EF lenses. Also new is the LCD viewfinder, it’s the same outstanding viewfinder as used on the Sony PMW-F5 and PMW-F55 (4K cameras).
The PMW-300 is equipped with 3 x 1/2″ Exmor CMOS sensors, capturing XDCAM MPEG-2 4:2:2 50Mbit so it’s BBC approved broadcast spec.
In 2014 the camera firmware will support the XAVC 100Mbit codec, which is pretty exciting stuff!
The Sony PMW-300 records to SxS cards.
Sony PMW-300 camera hire in Birmingham, London, Manchester, Bristol and UK nationwide
- 1/2″ Exmor Full HD 3CMOS Sensor
- MPEG HD422 at 50Mbps
- Fujinon Lens with 14x Zoom
- Interchangeable Lens Mount System
- 3.5″ 960 x 540 Color LCD Viewfinder
- Dual ExpressCard/34 SxS Memory Slots
- SD/HD-SDI & HDMI Outputs
- Four Channels of 24-bit 48kHz Audio
- Semi-Shoulder Mount Design
- Timecode, Genlock, USB 2.0 Interfaces