SENNHEISER MKH-416 INTERFERENCE SHOTGUN MIC
Rental ID: SENNHEISER_MKH-416_INTERFERENCE_TUBE_SHOTGUN_MIC
- £15 per day
The MKH-416 interference tube microphone from Sennheiser is universally acclaimed as ‘king of the mics’.
The ‘416’ is a transformer less, RF condenser and is designed as a combination of pressure gradient and interference tube technology.
It delivers very good feedback rejection, low proximity effect and is resistant to changing climate, perfect for boom or camera mounting in ANY application, film, TV, broadcast, cinema, Indie and run-and-gun documentary.
This is one of the best shotgun microphones available, bar none.
416 Shotgun Mic hire in Birmingham, London, Manchester, Bristol and UK nationwide
- Employs RF-technology to control residual microphone noise. Optimizing the transducer’s acoustic impedance results in a further improvement in low noise performance.
- The RF-design yields exceptionally low noise levels and is virtually immune to humidity and moisture.
- The comparatively low RF-voltage across the elements of the transducer also eliminates arcing and DC-bias creeping currents.
- Hypercardioid at low and medium frequency, above 2kHz approaches lobar pattern
- Very low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
- Matt black all-metal body
- Increased directivity
- Optimum S/N ratio
- Lower gain on input channels required
- Lowest noise and greatest signal stability
- Highly immune to humidity in all conditions. Extremely stable
- Visually “low key”