Rental ID: PANASONIC_HVX200_HIRE
- £75 per day
The Panasonic HVX-200 is the camera that started it all for Panny Hire! Hence the name Panny Hire! We shot countless music videos, shorts and documentaries on this beauty.
The HVX200 captures to P2 cards, which are expensive to buy but we’ll give you plenty of them when you hire the camera.
The shooting codec is DVCPRO-HD which is broadcast standard industry codec used by Sky TV, etc. The DVCPRO-HD codec captures Intraframe at a bit rate of 100Mbps, so it’s professional broadcast.
The HVX-200 shots 1080i @ 25p and 720p @ 25p so all the usual bases are covered. You can shoot over-crank slow motion 50p @ 1080i. You can also shoot DV to Mini-DV tape.
Panasonic HVX-200 camera hire in Birmingham, London, Manchester, Bristol and UK nationwide
- High definition recording formats – 1080/60i, 1080/24p, 1080/24p, 1080/30p, 720p
- CineSwitch technology for variable frame rates in 720p mode – 12, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 30, 32, 36, 48, 60fps
- 16 – 9 native high-sensitivity progressive 3-CCD with 1080/60p scanning
- DSP with 14-bit A/D conversion and 19-bit internal processing for unprecedented accuracy
- 16 – 9 / 4 – 3 switchable for standard definition recording, 16 – 9 native for HD