KINO FLO TEGRA 4FT 4BANK LIGHT
Rental ID: KINO_FLO_TEGRA_4FT_4BANK_HIRE
- £65 per day
The acclaimed Tegra 4ft 4Bank light from Kino Flo, Burbank is a great all-round fluorescent light that is perfectly suited to being on the road, on location or in the studio.
Physically, the Kino Flo Tegra is a 4ft long light, but is actually lightweight, featuring low heat and has low power consumption. It has 4 x 4ft fluorescent bulbs (daylight and tungsten T12 bulbs are supplied) that are 75W each, 300W total however the actual light output in tungsten equivalent is a whopping 1000W or 1kW! So the Tegra really packs a punch but is still considered a soft light that is perfect as a keylight and delivers beautiful skin tones.
The Tegra 4ft 4Bank ballast is fitted directly to the head of the light, just like on a Diva-Lite 400 which is very convenient. The previous 4ft 4Bank generation had a ballast on a long cable that would sit on the floor next to the light, but this was far from ideal. The new ballast features 4-lamp individual switches, so each lamp can be turned on/off independently (two lamps off = -1 stop of light reduced). The ballast also features the Kino Flo classic rotary dimmer that offers precise control from 5% to 100% without any flicker or colour shift.
Our Kino Flo Tegra’s are supplied with Half Flozier, Honeycomb Louver (black), a C-Stand and hard travel case with wheels!
Kino Flo Tegra 4ft 4Bank Light hire in Birmingham, London, Manchester, Bristol and UK nationwide
- Honeycomb Louver, Lollipop 5/8″ Receiver
- Built-in 100-240VAC Ballast
- 100 – 5% Dimming
- Local/Remote/DMX Dimming
- Individual Switch for Each Lamp
- Uses 4x 75W T12 Lamps
- Built-in 6.5″ Barndoors
- Supplied with Half Flozier, Honeycomb Louver, C-Stand and Wheeled Hard Case
- Fixture includes Center Mount, Louver and built-in barndoors
- DMX and manual lamp switching/dimming
- All-in-one design with built-in dimming ballast
- High output, flicker-free
- Remote dimming capability
- Universal voltage with auto-sensing power supply can be used anywhere in the world
- Same fixture uses daylight or tungsten lamps
- Full spectrum (CRI 95) lamps available in 3 color temperatures: 2900K, 3200K and 5500K
- Visual effects lamps available in 420nm blue, 525nm green for blue & green screen application
- Low amperage draw at 2.8A/120VAC, 1.4A/230VAC
- Mounts to a stand or overhead grid