KINO FLO CELEB 200 LIGHT
Rental ID: KINO_FLO_CELEB_200_LED_LIGHT_HIRE
- £90 per day
The Kino Flo Celeb light was awarded ‘Best Light’ at NAB 2015 for good reason and we think this light is out of this world!
The Kino Flo Celeb 200 is bi-colour, with full range dimming and is one of the largest LED soft lights available on the market with dimensions of 74cm x 43cm (29″ x 17″).
The Celeb produces a soft and broad wraparound light quality (CRI 95). Colour is produced faithfully in HD, 6K or on film and in the studio or on location in the field.
The Celeb boasts many technical innovations such as dial-in white light from 2700 to 5500 Kelvin with many default presets available along the way if you prefer. Full range dimming is also available with zero flicker or colour shift present when going from 1% to 100% brightness, light levels also do not change when varying the Kelvin colour temperature either, from 2700 to 5500 Kelvin the brightness of the light is consistent which we think is superb!
The Celeb 200 is dual power and operates on mains 110V/240V AC and also on batteries via 28V DC via a dual V-Lock battery adapter and XLR cable (supplied), V-Lock batteries can also be supplied, two are required simultaneously to power the Celeb (additional). The Celeb 200 produces more lumens than a 1K tungsten soft light but only uses 0.9A / 100W of energy.
The Celeb joins the Kino Flo family of Academy Award winning lighting systems, we challenge you to find a better LED light anywhere on the market, gone are the days of green spiking from LED’s.
Our Kino Flo Celeb 200 LED lights are centre mount and supplied with a Dual V-Lock battery adapter, heavy duty XLR cable, Honeycomb Louver (black), gel frame, a Matthews Triple Riser stand and a hard travel case with wheels!
Kino Flo Celeb 200 Light hire in Birmingham, London, Manchester, Bristol and UK nationwide
- Kino Flo Celeb 200 DMX LED Light Center Mount Kit
- Univ 110/230U, SKU: KIT-C201-230U
- Fixture includes Gel Frame and 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Colour-correct with high photo rendering index (PRI 95)
- No colour shift while dimming
- Five Kelvin presets at 2700K, 3200K, 4500K, 5500K.
- Dial-in colour temperature control between 2700-5500K
- Can use pre-set buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- On-board and DMX (Standard & Wireless) dimming/Color (two Channel)
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- Lightweight, slim profile
- Controllable via DMX (5-Pin XLR)
- Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
- All-in-one metal alloy design with built-in electronics
- Power consumption:-
- 100 Watt
- Energy efficient draws less than 0.9A, 240VAC
- Universal Input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
- Centre Mount, Yoke Mount and Pole-Op
- Mounts to stand or can hang easily from a grid
- Accessory moulded corners also used for four-point rope hang
- Power: .9A/110/240v
- Input: 100VAS-240VAC or 24VDC
- Dimensions: 61 x 35 x 12cm
- Weight: 15lb / 6.8kg