BLACKMAGIC ULTRASTUDIO MINI MONITOR
Rental ID: BLACKMAGIC_ULTRASTUDIO_MINI_MONITOR_HIRE
- £20 per day
The Blackmagic Design UltraStudio Mini Monitor is an interesting device and very useful. It is the ‘playback’ part of any capture and playback device in general.
You can use the UltraStudio Mini Monitor with a MacBook Pro and get an additional HDMI video out or HD-SDI video out via BNC from Premiere Pro CC, CS6, After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, DaVinci Resolve and AVID.
You can get a HD-SDI video feed from your laptop or any computer with a Thunderbolt port, directly to a colour grading monitor or any monitor in the field or in an edit suite.
This neat device is essential when using a RED Rocket-X card with DaVinci Resolve to get a HD-SDI video out (10-bit 4:2:2). REC 601 & REC 709. SD & HD. Interlaced & Progressive. Ideal!
Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini Monitor hire in Birmingham, London, Manchester, Bristol and UK nationwide
- Playback Aspect of Capture/Playback Card
- Outputs Footage from Computer to Monitor
- Enables Color Grading on Top-Res Monitor
- SDI, HDMI, Thunderbolt / Embedded Audio
- Supports Resolutions up to 1080i50
- 10-Bit Color Precision / 4:2:2 Sampling
- Real Time Colorspace Conversion
- Software Based Down Conversion
Supported Formats: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60